Welcome to our monthly social media topic. The purpose of this message series is to provide you content throughout the year promoting the YMCA mission and programs. If you choose, we invite you to share each month's message through your personal social media channels.
July: National Summer Learning Day (July 13)
- National Summer Learning Day is July 13. See how the Y helps #keepkidslearning with our summer learning programs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2E_dxCvpA
- Our summer learning programs work with over 800 children in 57 classrooms helping them overcome the summer learning gap. #SummerLearningDay
- See how the Y’s Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program helps children overcome the summer learning gap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2E_dxCvpA
- Today is National Summer Learning Day! See how the Y’s summer learning programs are having an impact: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT2E_dxCvpA
Additional Resources and Information
- Learn more about National Summer Learning Day: http://www.summerlearning.org/summer-learning-day/
- For additional social media posts provided by the National Summer Learning Association: http://www.summerlearning.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/2017-SLD-Social-Media-Blurbs.pdf
- The YMCA of Greater Louisville’s 2017 Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program ends today (7/7). To learn more about our Summer Learning Loss Prevention Program as well as other programming designed to help children overcome the achievement gap, please contact John Lincoln with our School-Age Child Care Program at email@example.com.
These Social Media Topic emails will be sent the first Friday of each month. Thank you for your service to the Y as both an employee and a brand advocate.