Welcome to our monthly social media topic. The purpose of this message series is to provide you content throughout the year promoting the YMCA mission and programs. If you choose, we invite you to share each month's message through your personal social media channels.
May: National Water Safety Month
- May is National Water Safety Month. Teaching children how to swim and be safe around water is one of the most important life skills parents can help their children learn. It not only saves lives; it builds confidence.
- May is #WaterSafetyMonth. Check out some water safety tips: http://www.nationalwatersafetymonth.org/water-safety-tips
- Practice fun & safety at the pool. Learn some easy tips: http://www.nationalwatersafetymonth.org/water-safety-tips #WaterSafetyMonth
Additional Resources and Information
- Download water safety images to use in posts and share.
- Learn more about National Water Safety Month: http://www.nationalwatersafetymonth.org/
- Get more water safety information from Water Safety USA: http://www.watersafetyusa.org/
- Learn more about the YMCA’s Safety Around Water Program: http://www.ymca.net/watersafety/
These Social Media Topic emails will be sent the first Friday of each month. Thank you for your service to the Y as both an employee and a brand advocate.