Welcome to our monthly social media topic. The purpose of this message series is to provide you content throughout the year promoting the YMCA mission and programs. If you choose, we invite you to share each month's message through your personal social media channels.
August: Back To School
- As kids head #backtoschool, practice extra caution on the roads, especially near bus stops and schools, and help ensure a safe school year.
- It's never more important for drivers to slow down & pay attention than when kids are present, esp before & after school. #backtoschool
- Parents, as children head #backtoschool, show you care about their learning & share their excitement for the new school year!
- Parents, talk to your children & show you care about their learning, and watch their confidence & excitement to learn grow! #backtoschool
Additional Resources and Information
- US Department of Education: https://www.ed.gov/backtoschool
- Back To School Safety Tips: http://www.nsc.org/learn/Pages/keep-children-safe-at-school.aspx
- JCPS Back To School website: https://www.jefferson.kyschools.us/back-school
- YMCA School-Age Child Care: http://www.ymcalouisvillechildcare.org/
These Social Media Topic emails will be sent the first Friday of each month. Thank you for your service to the Y as both an employee and a brand advocate.