Welcome to our monthly social media topic. The purpose of this message series is to provide you content throughout the year promoting the YMCA mission and programs. If you choose, we invite you to share each month's message through your personal social media channels.
September Topic: Community Health Week
- “Activity is the new wonder drug. Why not take the first dose?” Visit the Y for FREE during Community Health Week (Sept. 4-10)!
- To introduce healthy living choices to all, we’re opening our doors Sept. 4-10 providing free access to everyone! http://bit.ly/2wtA9X8
- Get active and healthier together this week! Come visit us for FREE through September 10 & see how you can find your perfect fit at the Y!
Additional Resources and Information
- Community Health Week social media images: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwKafF_pm8G9ZUFUQVE3dmNiOUU
- View Steve Tarver’s guest article in the Courier Journal regarding Community Health Week: http://www.courier-journal.com/story/opinion/readers/community-challenge/2017/08/24/louisville-ymca-offering-free-dose-fitness-september/590485001/
- Kick off Community Health Week with the Mayor’s Hike, Bike and Paddle, held on Labor Day (9/4) from 8 am-2 pm at Waterfront Park - Great Lawn. The YMCA is a proud sponsor of this community event, and we encourage you to bring your family and friends! We will have a presence in the vendor area and our very own Lesley Kinney will be leading the hike. More about the Mayor’s Hike, Bike and Paddle: https://louisvilleky.gov/government/city-events/subway-fresh-fit-hike-bike-paddle
These Social Media Topic emails will be sent the first Friday of each month. Thank you for your service to the Y as both an employee and a brand advocate.