If features on a website do not seem to be functioning properly or if you are having trouble logging into a website, you may need to clear your internet cache and saved credentials. Instructions to clear your cache and saved credentials in Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome can be found below.
To clear cache in Internet Explorer:
1. Click Tools > Internet Options.
2. On the General tab, click the Delete... button.
3. At a minimum, make sure Temporary Internet files and website files, Cookies and website data, and Passwords are checked.
4. Click Delete.
To clear cache in Firefox:
1. Click Menu (3 bars in the top right corner of the screen) > History.
2. Click Clear Recent History...
3. Set time range to clear Everything and make sure at a minimum, Cookies, Cache, and Active Logins are checked.
4. Click Clear Now.
To clear cache in Chrome:
1. Click Customize and Control Google Chrome (3 dots in the top right corner of the screen) > History.
2. Click Clear browsing data.
3. Set Clear the following items from the beginning of time and make sure at a minimum, Cached images and files, Cookies and other site data and Passwords are checked.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data.