Welcome to our monthly social media topic. The purpose of this message series is to provide you content throughout the year promoting the YMCA mission and programs. If you choose, we invite you to share each month's message through your personal social media channels.
October Social Media Topic: #SelfieWithSomeoneNew
- The Y is one of the few places where people can step out of their own little worlds and just meet everybody. #SelfieWithSomeoneNew
- At the Y, there’s always someone new to meet! Make a new friend & take a #SelfieWithSomeoneNew!
- We’re encouraging everyone in Louisville to connect with someone you’ve been meaning to say hi to and snap a selfie. Help us show how the Y brings people together! #SelfieWithSomeoneNew
Additional Resources and Information
- Y-USA images and additional posts: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwKafF_pm8G9cXcyMGhzT21OQnc
- Why Ethan Hawke & the YMCA Want You to Take a Selfie with Someone New
Now more than ever, we have an urgent responsibility to bridge divides and bring people together. The next phase of the Y’s Nationwide Campaign “For a better us,” will focus on uniting, supporting and celebrating “Us.” #SelfieWithSomeoneNew demonstrates the power of “us” and celebrates the way the Y uniquely brings people together. Watch Y-USA’s new short film “Us.”
These Social Media Topic emails will be sent the first Friday of each month. Thank you for your service to the Y as both an employee and a brand advocate.