January: New Year’s Resolutions
- A 2014 YMCA survey found that less 25% of people keep their New Year’s resolutions. Join the Y with no join fee through the month of January, and let us help you achieve your health goals this year!
- Overwhelmed thinking about New Year’s resolutions? Break them into smaller, more manageable goals & you’ll be more successful throughout the year. Not sure where to start? The friendly, supportive staff at the Y is here & ready to help!
- Make your New Year’s resolution with a family member or friend. Having someone to share your struggles & successes with makes your journey to a healthier lifestyle that much easier & less intimidating.
Additional Resources and Information
- American Psychological Association New Year’s Resolution Tips: http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/resolution.aspx
- Insider Louisville YMCA New Year’s Resolution Article: https://insiderlouisville.com/sponsored/improve-your-health-and-join-a-cause-for-community-2/
- WFPL YMCA New Year’s Resolution Article: http://wfpl.org/getting-fit-2018-keep-goals-realistic-ymca-official-says/
- Winter Membership Social Media Toolkit: https://ymcalouisville.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005704366-2017-18-Winter-Membership-Toolkit