1. In the system tray will be an icon for managing printers. See picture below. (Note: You will have to click on the “show hidden icons” arrow to see the icon.)
2. Click on the Printer icon and a web page will open. This will launch the default web browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox) and take you to https://ymcalouisville.printercloud.com/ (NOTE: Firefox users will be prompted to install the PrinterCloud Firefox Extension the first time they visit the website. Follow the prompts to install the extension).
You will have the ability to add a printer to your computer from this web page.
3. On the left of the web page you will see a folder with the branch you are assigned to. Left click on the folder on the left and you will see a list of available printers to be installed on the right.
Left click on the printer you want to install and you will see the following:
4. Check the “Set as default printer” if you would like it to be your default printer. Click the “Yes” button to install.
You will see the following while the printer installs:
5. Upon completion you will get the following prompt Click OK: