Some of you may be upgrading from a Windows 7 machine to a Windows 10 machine. You may notice some changes with the appearance of the Start Menu. The video below walks you through some of the basics of how to navigate the Windows 10 Start Menu.
Articles in this section
- How do I save a file or folder in OneDrive?
- Find Your Computer Name
- How do I add or change my webcam?
- How do I save a document as a PDF?
- Introduction to the Windows 10 Start Menu
- Sharing documents in OneDrive/Office365
- How do I create a shortcut on my desktop?
- Clear Internet Browser Cache/Clear Saved Credentials.
- How do I access the YMCA Louisville Sharepoint (Intranet) site from home?
- How do I share my Office365 calendar?