August Social Media Topic: Back To School
Back To School
- Parents, show your children that you care about their learning achievements and share their excitement for the new school year!
- As kids head back to school, it’s important to remember to slow down when driving and pay attention when kids are present – especially before and after school: https://www.nsc.org/home-safety/seasonal-safety/back-to-school/drivers
- Have your child’s back: A heavy backpack could have an impact on a child’s still-growing body. Learn how to choose the right backpack and how to pack it smartly to help prevent injuries: https://www.nsc.org/home-safety/safety-topics/child-safety/backpacks
- Starting the new school year is an exciting time for children! New teachers, new classmates, new classes, and more. Share in their excitement as they head back to school!
- Starting the new school year can be a time of great excitement… and anxiety. Help calm your child’s fears (and your own) with these teacher-approved tips: https://www.pbs.org/parents/thrive/back-to-school-tips-for-parents
YMCA School-Age Childcare Employment – Our SACC team is still looking to fill open spots on their before- and after-school teams.
- If you love working with kids and want to help our future leaders grow, check out job openings with our School-Age Child Care Program! Complete an interest form today: https://www.ymcalouisville.org/employment/sacc-jobs.html
- Love working with kids? Want to help today’s youth develop into tomorrow’s leaders? Looking to develop skills and grow as a professional yourself? Then you should think about joining the Y’s School-Age Child Care team! Complete an interest form today: https://www.ymcalouisville.org/employment/sacc-jobs.html
- Be a part of something great and come work for our School-Age Child Care Program! We offer flexible hours, free child care, a free Y membership, and the opportunity to make a positive impact in a child’s life! Complete an interest form today: https://www.ymcalouisville.org/employment/sacc-jobs.html
Additional Resources and Information