December: Holiday Health & Safety
- Need to de-stress a bit this holiday season? Visit us at the Y & try a new group ex class, hop in the pool, shoot some hoops, or just jump on your favorite treadmill and escape from the hustle & bustle.
- Are you going home for the holidays? Take care when traveling by car during winter weather: http://exchange.aaa.com/safety/driving-advice/winter-driving-tips/#.WiGzbEqnFPY #SafeTravels
- Here’s a fun song from the CDC that shares 12 simple tips to help you and your family stay safe & healthy this holiday season: https://www.cdc.gov/family/holiday/12ways.htm
- Enjoy the holidays for what they are -- time to enjoy with your family. So, be a family, do things together!
Additional Resources and Information
- Healthy Holiday Tip Videos, starring Rema from the YMCA at Norton Commons: Access via Google Drive
- More Holiday Health & Safety Tips from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/family/holiday/index.htm
- More Holiday Safety Tips from the AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics): https://healthychildren.org/English/news/Pages/Holiday-Safety-Tips.aspx
- Winter Travel Safety Tips from AAA: http://exchange.aaa.com/safety/driving-advice/winter-driving-tips/#.WiGzbEqnFPY